The Captain Morse House
We can rent the home in its entirety or as the East or West wing (room and bedroom).
Here are some examples of individual bedroom rates per night. All rates are per bedroom, not per person.
$250 Back Bedroom with en suite bath and shower. #11
$250 Front gameroom with deluxe sleeper sofa and comfort air mattress with ensuite bath and shower and flat-screen TV. #12
$450 Master bedroom with Queen bed and access to the front porch and elevator. #1
$300 Twin Bed front room with access to the front porch. #2
$250 Queen Bedroom. Small quiet room with two closets. #3
$350 Middle bedroom. Large room that can be set up either as two twins or a California King. #4
$350 Green Bedroom. Large room that can be set up either as two twins or a California King.. #5*
$150 Small private single with closet. #6
$100 per bed in the loft above the back livingroom. There is one bunk bed and one single sleeping three.
Note: There are four baths on this floor that can be assigned or shared as you please.
The access to the Green Bedroom #5 is either through bedroom #4 or through the bunk room and bedroom #6 however this room can be assigned a private bath. This is a quirk of this historic home.
$150 per each or three single bedrooms. These are all private rooms. #7, 8 & 9
$200 Front attic room with two twin beds that can be arranged as you please. #10
Note: all of these rooms share one bathroom on the top floor.
When a wing is rented you can add the entire 3rd floor for approximately 20% additional rent.
- One person needs to sign a lease and pay a security deposit.
- There is no maid service available during your stay unless you arrange it directly with our cleaners.
- Nothing can be left in the common areas of the house.
- This is a shared environment. There is a continental breakfast each morning in the back dining room.
- You can use the back kitchen at any time. The front kitchen can be used only with prior permission.
- There is no onsite parking.